TRUST & SAFETY LABORATORY, Inc.
Part-Time Recruiting Business Partner (Contract) (Remote)
Trust Lab is an early stage technology start-up in Palo Alto, California, with a mission to restore trust in the internet and social media. As a Trust & Safety solutions company we work with social media companies, online marketplaces, app developers and other 3rd parties to identify and mitigate safety risks such as misinformation, hate speech and child endangerment. The founding team are senior leaders from Google, Youtube, TikTok and Reddit, each with10+ years industry experience and a track record building and managing large teams.
Software Engineering, Machine Learning and Data Science are at the core of Trust Lab’s innovative approach. Our team is growing quickly and we are looking for a business partner to lead our technical recruiting efforts. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we believe that people of varied backgrounds working together leads to superior business results. As Trust Lab’s recruiting business partners you play a critical role to ensure that our team members reflect the demographic, cultural and experiential diversity of the user base we serve.
This is a contract position with possibility to convert to a full time role. It is a remote job with flexible hours. We are paying market rates.
- Partner closely with Trust Lab’s CEO to manage the recruiting process end-to-end
- Lead sourcing, screening, interviewing and candidate selection
- Provide candidates with an all around high quality experience
- Proven track record finding and onboarding outstanding talent in a technical field
- Passion, energy and experience building diverse teams
- Team player with strong communication and project management skills
- Interest in our mission to make the internet safer.
- Able to work min. 20 hours / week for 3 months
This is your chance to help build an industry leading tech team in a space that greatly matters to society, working with a team that is invested in your professional growth. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Co-Founder & CEO