Full-time / Part-Time
Trust & Safety Engineer
(Remote / In-person) (Part-Time / Full time)
Trust Lab is an early stage technology start-up in Palo Alto, California, with a mission to restore trust in the internet and social media. As a Trust & Safety solutions company we work with social media companies, online marketplaces, app developers and other 3rd parties to identify and mitigate safety risks such as misinformation, hate speech and child endangerment.
The founding team are senior leaders from Google, Youtube, TikTok and Reddit, each with 10+ years industry experience and track record building state of the art Trust & Safety tools and systems. Software Engineering, Machine Learning and Data Science are at the core of Trust Lab’s innovative approach. We develop groundbreaking new technologies and processes for online content safety monitoring and threat mitigation to make the web safer for everyone.
- Develop and monitor software and data science solutions for for information collection, storing and classification systems for unsafe online content
- Conduct analysis of the performance of existing internal and external automated systems for unsafe online content.
- Coordinates with different functional teams to implement technical solutions and monitor outcomes.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing data system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting data systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Min 2-4 years track record building great software
- Experience prototyping and productionizing new tools, systems or classifiers.
- Proven ability to scale technical systems
- Self starter
- Effective collaborating as part of the cross functional team
- Interest in our mission to make the internet safer.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and who believes that people of varied backgrounds working together leads to superior business results. This is your chance to help world class technology in a space that greatly matters to society, working with a team that is invested in your professional growth. Send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tom Siegel and Shankar Ponnekanti
Co-Founders, CEO & CTO